New casual stallholders can now register online for the next market. You will need photos of your product and of your stall, together with copies of proof of address (drivers licence) and a current copy of your public liability insurance in digital format for uploading. Please note, you only need to register once.
Casual stalls please click here to go to the registration page. You will receive a request to pay approx 10 days before the market and once done, you just need to turn up at the market ground at 7.30am for stall allocation.
Food and beverage stalls please click here to go to the registration page. Your application will be put on a waitlist as we currently have a full complement of food stalls.
This link is removed 10am on the Monday before the market to allow for processing and payment.
If you miss the link, please follow the instructions below.
Sunday 6:45am – 7:15am, on the day of the market, at the Market grounds in Butler St. Payment must accompany registration.
- ALL applicants must present photo ID, proof of residential address and a current copy of your public liability insurance.
- NEW applicants are asked to bring a sample of their product.
- All stallholders are required to hold their own Public Liability Insurance policy for trade at markets with a minimum $10M limit.
- If the policy is in a business name then proof of business association must be provided.
Site Fees: Standard Site (3.5M x 4M) – $40.00
Registration does not guarantee a site on the day
Allocation of Stalls
- Allocation – Resident Location plus Product Category, please see table below.
- Priority Catchment Area includes Byron, Ballina, Lismore & Tweed Shires.
- Byron Shire Council requires that priority is given to residents of Byron Shire who make 100% of the product they sell.