Beachside Market Expression of Interest
Saturday September 23rd 2017 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR :
- Expression of Interest Registration opens Monday 7th August
- EOI applications closes 28th August
- Notification of Acceptance 11th September
- Payment of stall fees 11th September -18th September
- Payment for site fees closes 18th September
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared.
If notification is given by 18th September 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested STALLHOLDERS: Expression of Interest for this market is now open until 28th August.
For all enquiries please email Majida Steinfeld at email@example.com