Beachside Market Expression of Interest
EASTER FRIDAY 30 March 2018 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR :
- Expression of Interest Registration opens Wednesday 21st February
- EOI applications closes 14th March 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance 14th March
- Payment of stall fees 14th March-23rd March
- Payment for site fees closes Friday 23rd March 1pm
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sand bags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by 23rd March 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
HOW TO APPLY : Interested STALLHOLDERS:
Expression of Interest for this market has closed.
All late Expression of Interest for this market will be placed on a waiting list.
Click here to apply
For all enquiries please email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Friday 30th March
Saturday 14th July
Saturday 29th September