Saturday July 8th 2017 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR : Stalls will be selected that meet the following criteria :
- Locally made, original, unique and high quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR :
Please note the dates for the notification of acceptance & payment.
- Expression of Interest Registration opens 1st June
- EOI applications closes 22nd June
- Notification of Acceptance 28th June
- Payment of stall fees 28th June-4th July
- Payment for site fees closes 4th July
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared.
If notification is given by 4th July 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested STALLHOLDERS: Expression of Interest for this market will be open 1st June.
For all enquiries please email Majida Steinfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest can be submitted via this page from the 1st June to 22nd June '17.