SATURDAY 29th SEPTEMBER 2018 – 8am to 4pm
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting your application.
- Locally made, original, unique and high-quality items made by the stallholder
- Residents of one of the following Shires (Byron, Balllina, Lismore and Tweed Shires)
- Food and beverages
- Arts and crafts, clothing and jewellery
- Healing Therapies
- The stall owner to be present on the day of the market.
$65 for standard 3×3, $110 for powered food stall $120.
Dates for your calendar
- Expression of Interest Registration opens WEDNESDAY 15th August
- EOI applications closes WEDNESDAY 5th September 4pm
- Notification of Acceptance MONDAY 10th Sept
- Payment of stall fees 10th -19th SEPTEMBER
- Payment for site fees closes WEDNESDAY 19th SEPTEMBER
How to apply
- Applications for this market are now closed.
- All late applications that meet the conditions of entry will go onto the waiting list.
- Click here to apply.
Outdoor markets are at the mercy of the weather and Byron Beachside is no exception.
The markets will not be cancelled except in extreme weather conditions, so please be prepared with sandbags and guide ropes.
If notification is given by WEDNESDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 1pm, a 50% refund will be given.
NO REFUNDS will be given after this date.
FOR ALL enquiries email Majida Steinfeld at email@example.com.