69 Jonson Street
Byron Bay NSW 2481
Please note the following show info:
Ticket registrations 5pm/Doors open 5.30pm/Start 6pm sharp.
This May 2014, Graham Hancock, bestselling British investigative author of Fingerprints of the Gods, Underworld and Supernatural will share his radical theories and philosophy at a series of events across Australia.
A master storyteller, Graham weaves recurring historical themes with the most profound questions: What happens after we die? What is the true nature of consciousness? How did human culture emerge and what lessons can be learnt from our past?
Presenting a retrospective of early work and an exclusive preview of new research from his forthcoming book, Graham will share powerful new evidence of an incredible historical mystery that will challenge our understanding of humanity’s origins and the very nature of consciousness.
In this interactive forum, Graham will share highly anticipated work including:
• The Ark of the Covenant, Gnostic Mystics & other biblical mysteries: a retrospective of early work, updated and expanded
• ‘Dark’ shamanism and the fall of the Aztec empire: a talk based on his research into the Spanish conquest of Mexico and the intriguing exploration into the hidden story behind the tragic confrontation between Moctezuma and Cortés
• ‘The War on Consciousness’ extended and updated: Graham’s personal insight into the world of shamanism and altered states, individual sovereinty and the TED controversy
• ‘Magicians of the Gods’: An exclusive new presentation with research from his forthcoming sequel to “Fingerprints of the Gods” that will offer stunning new evidence that challenges our understanding of human origins
• Extended Q&A session: plenty of time for questions from the audience
Graham entertains, educates and inspires, delivering a profound message that invites us to question conventional paradigms, whilst offering evidence of deeper mysteries and the potential for human transformation.
For more information on this event – please click here: www.grahamhancocktour.com.au